Business & Corporate
Building on 20 years of experience in the administration of funding from national and EU sources, SECAD began administering community funds in 2015. In a relatively short period of time we have expanded our community fund capability and now provide Grant Making Services to a number of organisations.
As a well established Local Development Company, SECAD has an excellent understanding of community development, which informs all aspects of our GMO work.
SECAD can assist with the initial establishment of a Community Fund, in addition to ongoing management and implementation. With the development of an online application form, SECAD has created a simple to use application portal, through which community groups may apply for support.
Services which can be provided are as follows:
- Implementation, management and administration of Community Benefit Funds
- Establishment and support of Community Liaison / Grant Making Panels
- Coordination of Public Relations strategy regarding fund launch
- Development and maintenance of community fund website
- Capacity building programme for community liaison / grant making panels
- Information events / open evenings to support development of applications