AIR² – Business Start Up Programme
- Free 10 week course Business Start-up programme with FETAC accreditation option
- Sessions 1 – 3 help you identify your entrepreneurial traits, assess whether you are ready to be your own boss, identify training gaps, set goals, assess your business idea. You can opt out of the course after 3 sessions.
- Sessions 4 – 11 cover business planning, commercial viability of your business idea and all other aspects of setting up your business.
- Introduction to small business finance and funding sources.
- Full session on the Back to Work Enterprise Allowance.
CLICK HERE FOR THE AIR AUTUMN SCHEDULE AIR Autumn Brochure