HOW SECAD HELPS
- Benefit society and nature;
- Educate and raise awareness;
- Support employment activation in the biodiversity sector.
With our practical biodiversity expertise, we create and care for meadows, woodlands, beaches, rivers and other natural habitats, both in urban and rural settings.
We strive to work in line with best practice, with nature and not against and value research as a key component of our work. Most importantly, we always aim to understand the bigger picture so that we can do the right thing.
Some examples of our work include:
- Training courses, field trips, school visits;
- Recreational trail development and management;
- Invasive species management and control, monitoring of flora and fauna;
- Biodiversity research and biodiversity action plans.
To find out more visit www.wildwork.ie