SECAD is seeking tenders from suitably qualified training providers, for the design and delivery of training workshops on Social Media & Online Marketing.
- To give participants a good understanding of Social Media and Online Marketing
- To help participants market their businesses more effectively online
- To support participants in developing their own Social Media and Online Marketing strategy
- Facebook for Business
- LinkedIn for Business
- Twitter for Business
- Social Media Management
- Web Optimisation
Delivery and suggested duration:
Each programme to comprise 2 or 3 half day/ evening sessions. Initially one programme to run in a central location with the possibility of up to 5 repeats in locations in the South and East Cork area (depending on demand) during 2012 and 2013.
Expected Participant Profile:
People in start-up or established businesses with a basic understanding of Social Media platforms
Proposals should follow the following format;
- Programme name
- Contact details for the person/ organisation submitting the tender
- Qualifications of the person delivering the training
- Listing of previous training design and delivery experience
- Proposed methodology and training philosophy
- Programme outline
- Programme modules content
- Preferred delivery timelines for best results (evenings, half days, weekly, fortnightly etc.)
- Optimum and maximum number of participants
- Proposed total price to SECAD to include VAT, travel, administration and any other related costs. Please provide a detailed breakdown of costs including hourly and daily rates.
- Name and contact details of two referees
- Copy of up to date tax clearance certificate
- Copy of professional indemnity insurance
All other information which is deemed relevant should be attached as an appendix to the tender proposal.
The information given on programme objectives, content, delivery and duration is intended to give providers a general guide on programme design and delivery. SECAD wants providers to put forward innovative programme proposals which are practical, applicable and which will generate real results for rural enterprises in South and East Cork.
SECAD will provide training venues for each training programme. It will be the responsibility of the successful training provider to ensure that all the necessary training equipment and materials are available at each venue on training day.
The awarding of a contract pursuant of this tender is dependent on a successful application for grant funding. SECAD may withdraw this tender process at any time prior to a written contract being entered into. SECAD also reserves the right not to offer the contract to any applicant.
One hard copy and one emailed copy should be submitted by 5.00 pm on Wednesday 26th September 2012 to:
South & East Cork Area Development
Midleton Community Enterprise Centre
Owennacurra Business Park
T: 021 461 3432