Advice and Grant Aid
You can apply for tourism related initiatives under the Rural Development Programme.
The Rural Development Programme 2007-2013 is a follow on from the LEADER+ programme, which is administered by the Department of Community Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs. The specific aim of the Rural Development Programme is to encourage and help rural actors to think about the longer‑term potential of their area. It seeks to encourage the implementation of integrated, high-quality, original strategies for sustainable development designed to encourage experimenting with new ways of:
- Diversification into Non-Agricultural Activities
- Business creation and development
- Encouragement of Tourism Activities
- Basic services for the Economy and Rural Population
- Village Renewal and Development
- Conservation and Upgrading of the Rural Heritage
Please note that the RDP funding covers all of SECAD’s areas including urban areas such as Ballincollig, Midleton, Youghal, Cobh, Glanmire, Douglas, Carrigaline.
For Further Information on the RDP programme please contact:
Elga Ryan, Development Officer 021-4613432 or email email@example.com