- This event has passed.
Computers & The Internet – GETTING STARTED! East Cork
25 November @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Thursday, repeating until 16th December 2021
Would you like to learn how to use a laptop but don’t know where to start? Then this course is for you!
This course is for anybody who would like to learn how to manage their day to day IT services and it will cover:
- Using the internet
- Setting up an email address if you don’t have one
- Sending, receiving, attaching photos, documents, e.g. CVs
- Accessing Government services and setting up MyAccounts
- Signing into MyAccount & accessing online services e.g. PAYE services
- Finding information from Government agencies e.g. Citizens Information
- Using the internet safely
- Smart Phone Apps including, social media (Instagram, Facebook), etc.
The course location will be Midleton or Youghal (depending on demand).
We are running a morning course and an afternoon course and there are 4 sessions in each course. You must be available to attend all 4 sessions of the course you choose to attend.
Morning Course: 9.30 am – 12.30 pm
Afternoon Course: 1.30 pm – 4.30 pm
Please let us know whether you would like to attend a morning or afternoon course.
Dates & Time:
Thursday, 25th November
Thursday, 2nd December
Thursday, 9th December
Thursday, 16th December
Please choose either the morning or afternoon course and your preferred location
Covid – 19: please note that attendees will be required to comply with any Covid-19 health and safety provisions that apply on the date of the training sessions. We will confirm these to attendees ahead of the event.
The Courses will run subject to numbers and on a first come basis.
Book your place!
For more information or to book a place:
T: 021 4613432