- This event has passed.
Enhancing Customer Service
November 26, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Free online training plus one to one support from The Food Safety Company
Course Length: 4 x 2hr Online Training using Zoom PLUS follow on 1 to 1 support.
Trainer: The Food Safety Company
Who should attend: Owners, managers & staff working within the Tourism & Hospitality Sector.
Objectives: The aim of this programme is to provide participants’ with the knowledge and skills on how to enhance customer service using outlets such as technology, social media and local suppliers. Understand risk assessments and controls in relation Health & Safety and Food Allergens to improve customer service.
Booking: To secure your place email info@Secad.ie with name, business, location, email & tel no. State the programme you wish to attend. Limited places so early booking is advisable.
5th November (10am-12pm)
Module 1: Enhancing customer service using Technology, Social Media & Local Suppliers
- Use of Social Media & Digital Marketing to engage customers
- Use of technology to improve customer experience
- Enhancing customer service with local suppliers
- Enhancing the customer experience
10th November (10am – 12pm)
Module 2: Customer Service & COVID-19 ERA
- Roles and responsibilities of the COVID-19 Lead Representative
- Safely adapting and maintaining the premises
- Checklist and maintaining customer standards
- Dealing with a suspected case of COVID-19 considering Customer Care
- Minimising spread of COVID-19 transmission whilst maintaining Customer care standards
19th November (10am – 12pm)
Module 3: Health & Safety risk assessments & controls around Customer Care
- Introduction to Health & Safety
- Roles and responsibilities of Employers, Employees, Health & Safety Team (important to the customer)
- Hazards in the workplace/risk assessments
- Safety culture
- Work safety and Impacts on customer satisfaction
- Safe working environment and impact on customer safety
- Costs of poor safety culture and impact on customer experience
- Positive business outcome from improved customer satisfaction
26th November (10am – 12pm)
Module 4: Food Allergen Awareness Training & Customer Care
- Introduction to Allergens
- The 14 allergens
- Introduction to new legislation
- How to comply with legislation
- Managing Food Allergens