- This event has passed.
Facebook for Tourism Businesses – 3 Module Online Programme
15th October 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 2:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until 15th October 2020
Course length: 3 X 2hr Online Training using Zoom PLUS follow on 1 to 1 support
Trainer: Sandra Hennessey BeDynamic
Book to register: email@example.com with name, business, location, email address and telephone number
To give the participants the skills, tools and knowledge to be able to set up a Facebook page and use it effectively in their business. To be able to run effective Facebook advertising campaigns for their business for a high ROI.
At the end of the workshop(s) each participant will:
- Have a Facebook page for their business
- Know how to use Facebook to help promote their business, brand and product/service & increase sales and leads
- Be able to create effective Facebook advertising campaigns for a high ROI
- Module 1 – Getting Started with Facebook
- Introduction – the history & evolution of Facebook
- Facebook users’ demographics – enable them to gauge how effective Facebook will be for their business
- Profile vs. page vs. group – give participants an understanding of the difference between all three
- Setting up Facebook page – a walk through the step by step process of setting up the account and a business page
- Understanding Facebook’s news feed filter to ensure high organic reach and engagement
- Facebook settings and tools: a walk through the main page settings and tools
- Using Facebook app and page manager app
- Module 2 – Facebook Advanced Content Creation & Tools
- Using advanced tools like Instant Experience and setting up Lead Forms (for use in ads)
- Facebook Stories – why and how to use them
- Facebook live: how to run a live stream, key considerations and features
- Running competitions is one of the most popular activities on Facebook. Participants will learn about Facebook promotion guidelines and how to run a successful competition that complies with Facebooks promotion guidelines
- Module 3 – Facebook Advertising – Going Beyond the Boost Button
- Boosting posts effectively and when to boost versus ads manager
- Creating saved, custom and remarketing audiences.
- Boosting vs. using ads manager.
- Planning an advertising campaign that brings people through from brand awareness to the decision. stage of the customer journey.
- A walk through the Facebook ads manager platform – how to create an ad from scratch.
- Setting up the Facebook pixel and event tracking
All participants should bring their Facebook access details with them on the day and be able to log into their account using their pc/laptop – all practical elements will be completed on the browser version of Facebook. It is important that participants can navigate to their browser from Zoom and vice-versa. Help documents can be provided if necessary.