- This event has passed.
Instagram Training for Tourism Businesses
Recurring event see all
This course will give all participants hands on experience using Instagram and enable each participant to decide how Instagram fits into their marketing plan.
At the end of the 2 workshops each participant will:
- Have set up an Instagram account in the Instagram app
- Be aware of how to use Instagram effectively in their business
- Know how to use all key features and tools
- Understand how Instagram differs to other social networking channels
- Know how to increase reach and engagement rates
- An introduction to Instagram and how it differs from other social networks
- Features: a walk through all key Instagram features.
- Posting to the fees and stories feature.
- Hashtags: understanding the importance of using hashtags in Instagram and finding a list of 10 top hashtags for their industry
- Understanding Instagram’s newsfeed filter and how to ensure you are discoverable in search and visible in your follower’s newsfeed.
- Case Studies – other businesses that are succeeding on Instagram