A number of food producers in West and South Cork have benefited from a LEADER initiative that provides up to €200,000 in funding for artisan food companies and food start-ups.
SECAD Tourism Towns Skills Programme – Facebook Advertising (Half Day)
13th February 2020 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm€10.00
The participants will:
- Learn how to choose ad objectives for Facebook ad campaigns
- Understand how to use the ads manager interface and boots button
- Build audiences using the Facebook pixel and other custom audience tools.
- Discover design tools like Canva to design impactful ads
All participants will be able to run a successful advertising campaign using Facebook’s advertising tools and features get a high return on their investment. Participants will leave the workshop with a good understanding of how Facebook advertising works and be able to translate what they have learned into their own business.
This workshop will take participants through the key elements of designing and building Facebook ad campaigns that work.
- Trainer and participant introductions. Outline key objective of all participants
- Getting inspiration for Facebook advertising and choosing an objective and setting targets
- Building audiences including installing a pixel on a site
- The Facebook ads structure – a walk through the structure of an ad and the different options available
- Making creative elements for ads – tips, tools and techniques on designing effective ad creative
- Running your ads – step by step on how to run an effective ad campaign
- Measuring Facebook ad success using Facebook insights and website analytics
- Case studies and examples of micro and small businesses succeeding using Facebook ads
- Creating Facebook ad audiences using Audience insights and custom audiences
- Creating images for advertising campaigns using Canva
- Create an ad plan for your next campaign