- Help with writing an effective CV
- Preparing for interviews
- Assistance with writing cover letters and completing application forms
- Support to build your self-confidence by identifying transferable skills and abilities
- Advice & guidance to identify your career options and goals
- Help to explore and access education and training opportunities and identify supports available.
Services are subject to eligibility and programmes will run at varying times throughout 2018.
Services are delivered at SECAD’s hubs with community partners in Midleton, Macroom, Ballincollig, Carrigaline, Youghal, Cobh and Blarney.
‘’SECAD’s employment advisor empowered me to think differently about my strengths and transferable skills. I received very practical ideas and tips to enhance my CV and showcase my skills. Ultimately, I was helped to rebuild my belief in what I could do to get me out of the professional dead end I felt I was in at the time.’’
NEWS & EVENTS
A number of food producers in West and South Cork have benefited from a LEADER initiative that provides up to €200,000 in funding for artisan food companies and food start-ups.
A huge congratulations is in order to Donal & Teresa Leahy of Leahy’s Open Farm, who were awarded the Talamh Sustainable Living Award at this years’ RDS Spring Awards ceremony in Dublin last Wednesday
Fourteen projects in communities overseen by SECAD Partnership CLG across South and West Cork were awarded LEADER funding this week. The projects were identified as most in need of support under the LEADER programme 2014-2020…
SECAD Partnership CLG
Midleton Community Enterprise Centre, Owennacurra Business Park,
Knockgriffin, Midleton, Co. Cork, P25 Y893
+353 21 4613432