- Help with writing an effective CV
- Preparing for interviews
- Assistance with writing cover letters and completing application forms
- Support to build your self-confidence by identifying transferable skills and abilities
- Advice & guidance to identify your career options and goals
- Help to explore and access education and training opportunities and identify supports available.
Services are subject to eligibility and programmes will run at varying times throughout 2018.
Services are delivered at SECAD’s hubs with community partners in Midleton, Macroom, Ballincollig, Carrigaline, Youghal, Cobh and Blarney.