Enterprise & Tourism
Enterprise & Tourism
Start your own business support
Are you thinking about setting up your own business? Through group workshops and working with a dedicated enterprise advisor we can help you to:
- Assess if you are ready to be your own boss.
- Assess your business idea.
- Identify if there is a viable market for your product or service.
- Identify training gaps and set your goals.
- Receive advice and guidance on preparing a business plan.
- Receive support to apply for the Back to Work Enterprise Allowance(BTWEA) and other supports through Department of Social Protection.
- Get relevant information on other supports available for business start-ups; Enterprise Support Grants; SURE (Start-ups Refunds for Entrepreneurs); Start your own Business Relief.
Eligibility criteria will apply to supports for participants.
Programmes and schedules vary depending on demand and time of year. Services are delivered at SECAD’s hubs with community partners in Midleton, Macroom, Ballincollig, Carrigaline, Youghal, Cobh and Blarney.
‘’SECAD supported me to think about how self-employment could work for me, and prompted me to recognise my skills and business opportunity in a more strategic way through writing my business plan for Play to Grow.”
NEWS & EVENTS
A number of food producers in West and South Cork have benefited from a LEADER initiative that provides up to €200,000 in funding for artisan food companies and food start-ups.
A huge congratulations is in order to Donal & Teresa Leahy of Leahy’s Open Farm, who were awarded the Talamh Sustainable Living Award at this years’ RDS Spring Awards ceremony in Dublin last Wednesday
Fourteen projects in communities overseen by SECAD Partnership CLG across South and West Cork were awarded LEADER funding this week. The projects were identified as most in need of support under the LEADER programme 2014-2020…
SECAD Partnership CLG
Midleton Community Enterprise Centre, Owennacurra Business Park,
Knockgriffin, Midleton, Co. Cork, P25 Y893
+353 21 4613432