Are you thinking about setting up your own business? Through group workshops and working with a dedicated enterprise advisor we can help you to:
- Assess if you are ready to be your own boss.
- Assess your business idea.
- Identify if there is a viable market for your product or service.
- Identify training gaps and set your goals.
- Receive advice and guidance on preparing a business plan.
- Receive support to apply for the Back to Work Enterprise Allowance(BTWEA) and other supports through Department of Social Protection.
- Get relevant information on other supports available for business start-ups; Enterprise Support Grants; SURE (Start-ups Refunds for Entrepreneurs); Start your own Business Relief.
Eligibility criteria will apply to supports for participants.
Programmes and schedules vary depending on demand and time of year. Services are currently delivered online.
Contact us at email@example.com or 021 461 3432 to find out more.