Start your own business support
Are you thinking about setting up your own business? Through group workshops and working with a dedicated enterprise advisor we can help you to:
- Assess if you are ready to be your own boss.
- Assess your business idea.
- Identify if there is a viable market for your product or service.
- Identify training gaps and set your goals.
- Receive advice and guidance on preparing a business plan.
- Receive support to apply for the Back to Work Enterprise Allowance(BTWEA) and other supports through Department of Social Protection.
- Get relevant information on other supports available for business start-ups; Enterprise Support Grants; SURE (Start-ups Refunds for Entrepreneurs); Start your own Business Relief.
Eligibility criteria will apply to supports for participants.
Programmes and schedules vary depending on demand and time of year. Services are currently delivered online.