Feedback and Complaints
SECAD Partnership CLG undertakes regular reviews of procedures and service delivery to ensure quality standards are maintained. We will always welcome, and take on board, any feedback you may provide to help us to continuously improve our service to the community.
All services/training delivered by SECAD Partnership provide an opportunity to give general feedback. You can do this by:
- Talking with any of our staff members
- Emailing your comments/feedback to email@example.com
- Completing training course evaluation forms
- Completing online surveys when prompted
SECAD Partnership CLG is constantly working to improve the services that it delivers. If you feel that you did not receive the best possible service, this policy serves to provide you with the steps to lodge a complaint.
It is the policy of SECAD Partnership CLG to provide quality customer care, quality services, and to ensure that people are provided with the information they are looking for and are treated with the respect and time they deserve. Sometimes, despite our best efforts, we may get something wrong.
If you have a complaint, the company would like to hear about it, to address it and improve our service. If you feel you have been treated inappropriately, that the company failed to deliver, or meet an acceptable standard of service, or a staff / Board member has been unhelpful or acted in an inappropriate manner we would like to hear from you.
SECAD Partnership will:
- Take complaints seriously and resolve them wherever possible
- Treat all complaints fairly and with respect
- Provide responses which are clear and easily understood
- Respect confidentiality
- Use complaints and customer feedback to help improve our services
- Provide explanations for decisions where appropriate
- Not accept anonymous complaints
A complaint can be made in writing by one of the following methods;
- Letter addressed to:
The CEO of SECAD Partnership CLG, Midleton Community Enterprise Centre, Knockgriffin, Midleton, Co. Cork P25 Y893. Letters should be clearly referenced as a ‘Complaint’.
- Email for the attention of the CEO to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaints should include relevant information such as:
- The complainants name, address, and phone number.
- Details of the complaint including, dates, times, locations etc., and any other relevant information.
- Any background information which may help us deal with the complaint efficiently.
- Any / all other information you believe is relevant.
Complaints will be recorded and acknowledged in writing/email. SECAD Partnership will process your complaint doing its best to resolve the matter speedily and without any undue delay. Complaints will be reviewed by any or all of the following:
- Director (s)
If you are not satisfied with the company’s response, you can seek a further review. You will then be provided with a suitable name at which to direct an appeal.