SECAD Partnership’s Board of Directors is elected/nominated through four pillars critical to the support of:
- Local Development Sector;
- Community & Voluntary Sector;
- Local Authority & Local Government Sector;
- State Agencies and the Social Partners.
Our board is critical to the management and operations of SECAD Partnership CLG.
The Board of SECAD actively reviews its roles and responsibilities as directors of the organisation, and continuously seeks to improve the Board and Sub-Committee Structures to meet new challenges and opportunities facing SECAD Partnership.
The Board has established a number of specialist sub-committees to assist the Board’s work namely;
- Executive Sub- committee;
- Finance and Audit Sub-committee;
- SECAD Policies Oversight Committee;
- SECAD Programmes and Project Evaluation Committee.
Our Board Members 2018
- Anna Aherne
- Patrick Cronin
- Gerard Mac Mahon
- Maurice Smiddy
- Mike Walley
Local Authority / Local Government
- Louis Duffy
- Cllr Deirdre Forde
- Cllr Seamus McGrath
- Maurice Smiddy (Chairperson)
- Steven Foott (Vice Chairperson)
- Damien Craven (Treasurer)
- Michael Walley (Board Secretary)
Community and Voluntary Sector
- Damian Craven
- Steven Foott
- Edmund Stack
- Don Stockley