SECAD Partnership’s Board of Directors is elected/nominated through four pillars critical to the support of:
- Local Development Sector;
- Community & Voluntary Sector;
- Local Authority & Local Government Sector;
- State Agencies and the Social Partners.
Our board is critical to the management and operations of SECAD Partnership CLG.
The Board of SECAD actively reviews its roles and responsibilities as directors of the organisation, and continuously seeks to improve the Board and Sub-Committee Structures to meet new challenges and opportunities facing SECAD Partnership.
The Board has established a number of specialist sub-committees to assist the Board’s work namely;
- Executive Sub- committee;
- Finance and Audit Sub-committee;
- SECAD Policies Oversight Committee;
- SECAD Programmes and Project Evaluation Committee.
Our Board Members 2018
State Agencies and Social Partners
- Anna Aherne
- Patrick Cronin
- Gerard Mac Mahon
- Maurice Smiddy
- Mike Walley
Local Authority / Local Government
- Louis Duffy
- Cllr Deirdre Forde
- Cllr Seamus McGrath
Officers of the Board
- Maurice Smiddy (Chairperson)
- Steven Foott (Vice Chairperson)
- Damien Craven (Treasurer)
- Michael Walley (Board Secretary)
Community and Voluntary Sector
- Damian Craven
- Steven Foott
- Edmund Stack
- Don Stockley
NEWS & EVENTS
A number of food producers in West and South Cork have benefited from a LEADER initiative that provides up to €200,000 in funding for artisan food companies and food start-ups.
A huge congratulations is in order to Donal & Teresa Leahy of Leahy’s Open Farm, who were awarded the Talamh Sustainable Living Award at this years’ RDS Spring Awards ceremony in Dublin last Wednesday
Fourteen projects in communities overseen by SECAD Partnership CLG across South and West Cork were awarded LEADER funding this week. The projects were identified as most in need of support under the LEADER programme 2014-2020…
SECAD Partnership CLG
Midleton Community Enterprise Centre, Owennacurra Business Park,
Knockgriffin, Midleton, Co. Cork, P25 Y893
+353 21 4613432