- This event has passed.
Evolving your Social Media Strategy & Content (during Covid-19) – Business Training Online Workshops
April 29, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Evolving your Social Media Strategy & Content (during Covid-19)
- Course length: 2 hour online workshop via Zoom
- Date: Wednesday, 29th April Time: 9.00 am – 11.00 am
- Trainer: Sandra Hennessey – BeDynamic
- Fee: Free Book to register The course is FREE to attend, but registration is essential to obtain the login link, password, etc. To register, email your name, business name, email address and telephone and / or mobile number to firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is designed to help businesses to develop a social media content plan during the time of self-isolation / social distancing.
At the end of the workshop(s) each participant will be able to develop and roll out an evolved social media content plan.
- Understand the needs of your customers – what are their new pain points.
- Why it is important to maintain your social media activity levels.
- Review of existing content, what can be used and what needs to change / evolve.
- Tips and techniques on how to get noticed amongst all the Covid-19 noise.
- Why going live now is more important than ever – planning a live stream. Equipment requirements.
- Tool kit: a range of tools that will help with planning and scheduling social media content.
- Case studies of businesses that have evolved their content for the benefit of their business and their customers.
LEADER 2014 -20 is funded through the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development: Europe Investing in Rural Areas
SECAD Tourism Training – Online delivery email@example.com