- This event has passed.
Google Analytics & Google Ads – Live Online Training
31 March @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
For Tourism and Hospitality Businesses
Date & Time: 31st March Time 10am- 12.30pm
Course Length: 2.5hr Online Training using Zoom
Trainer: Sandra Hennessy, Be Dynamic
Book to register firstname.lastname@example.org with name, business, location, email address and telephone number
- An introduction to Google Ads search ads & Google Analytics
- Google Ads:
- Step by step on how to create an effective Google search ad campaign
- Writing an effective ad – the key components to an effective ad
- Setting up conversion tracking – step by step on how to set up conversion tracking to ensure the ROI can be calculated
- Landing pages: the importance of creating effective landing pages and the core components of a landing page
- Google Analytics:
- How to create a Google Universal Analytics & GA4 property and the difference between the two
- Understanding the key reports and what the data means
- Tracking goals and events and how to brief your web developer on what events to track.
All participants should bring their existing Google account access details with them on the day. All participants should have created a Google ads account prior to the day and have access to their Google accounts on their laptop/pc.
To provide the participant with the skills, tools and knowledge to be able to create and run a successful Google
search ad campaign and be able to measures all website activity using Google Analytics.
At the end of the workshop(s) each participant will:
- Be able to create a Google search ads campaign
- Be able to and have the tools required to track their ads campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Know how to create a Google Analytics account and track conversions and goals