- This event has passed.
How to Shoot & Edit Marketing Videos on a Budget. Video Creation – Module 2
March 8 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
For Tourism and Hospitality Businesses
Date & Time: 8th March 2022 – 10.00am – 12.30 pm
Course length: 2.5 hr Online Training using Zoom
Trainer: Amanda Webb
Book to register email@example.com with name, business, location, email address and telephone number
- Apps and tools for creating better video.
- Shooting video on a smartphone. Tools and tricks
- Finding the best light for videos and what equipment should participants invest in?
- Tools and tips for editing video
- How to upload video to popular hosting sites including Instagram, YouTube and Facebook
- How to get people to watch videos. Tips and techniques to achieve this.
Learn how to plan, create, edit and upload videos using a smartphone, apps and web applications for use on websites and social media. Learn how to promote those videos online.
This hands-on workshop will give participants the skills and tools needed to create effective video using a smartphone and website applications. Delegates will leave the workshop having learned the skills they need to produce their own videos. They’ll understand how to make effective marketing videos for their business.
Practical homework elements:
• Create short form video content for social media
• Planning and storyboarding a short video
• Record a shoot and edit a short video for their business