- This event has passed.
How Tourism Businesses can use ChatGPT for Marketing
November 23, 2023 @ 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
€10 per person with ROC discount code
ChatGPT is the talk of the world right now. It is a revolutionary AI (Artificial
Intelligence) technology that can be used in many ways with day-to-day business
and marketing activities. Attend this course and find out how you can save time and
money by using ChatGPT in your business.
This course will show participants how they can use ChatGPT to aid with their digital
marketing strategy development and implementation.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Know what ChatGPT is and how it is evolving.
- Be able to use ChatGPT to aid with content planning and development.
- Understand the pros and cons of using AI to create content.
- Be able to create a content plan using ChatGPT
- Have access to a range of ChatGPT prompts that you can use to help you to write your web and social media content
- Be able to bulk-create content in Canva using prompts from ChatGPT and your own content plan
- What is AI & ChatGPT – what does it mean for the future of marketing?
- Using ChatGPT to assist with content planning and creation.
- Top tips on how to use ChatGPT in your business. How to save time and money by using ChatGPT.
- Planning top ChatGPT prompts for content planning in the future.
- Using ChatGPT for LinkedIn and other social media channels.
- Hands-on experience using ChatGPT to create blog and social media content (participants should have their ChatGPT account created prior to the course https://chat.openai.com/ )
- Key considerations when using AI to plan and create content
- Hands-on experience using the Canva Bulk Create feature to create 10 posts with a few clicks (participants will be required to have a Pro Canva account to be able to bulk create on the day).