- This event has passed.
Leveraging Your Free Digital Marketing Channels
November 16, 2022 @ 2:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Date: November 16 th (Wed) 2pm – 5.30pm Course Length: 3.5 hrs
Delivery: Online Training using Zoom Trainer: Sandra Hennessey BeDynamic
Book to register: firstname.lastname@example.org with name, business, location, email & mobile number
To give you the skills, tools and knowledge to be able to leverage your free, unpaid digital marketing channels and understand how to use them to reach and convert your ideal customers.
Course Outcomes At the end of the course, you will
- Understand how to use free/unpaid channels more effectively including SEO, social media & email marketing.
- Be able to develop a digital marketing plan that utilises unpaid channels more efficiently for a higher return.
- Strategy development: an introduction to two frameworks to help with developing your digital marketing strategy, including Flywheel and SOSTAC™.
- Setting your targets – how to benchmark against your competitors and similar businesses in your industry
- What are your unpaid/free channels: SEO, Social Media and Email Marketing?
- What resources you will need e.g. time and people power
- The 4 components of SEO
- Keyword research and the key steps to optimising your website content
- Website speed and tools to analyse
- Briefing your web developer
- Free tools to use to analyse and monitor your SEO performance
- a review of your channels and a plan for the next few months
- How Facebook and Instagram differ
- Key content tools like carousel posts, live streaming etc.
- Other types of content to consider and content planning
- What it is and why small businesses like you should be using it
- Free/low-cost email marketing tools
- GDPR obligations when collecting, storing and using data
- Designing an email marketing campaign using MailChimp
- Welcome email sequences – why they are important
Practical & Interactive Elements:
- Auditing their website on-page SEO
- Using some free social media analysis and content creation tools
- Planning email marketing campaigns using MailChimp
It is envisaged that all participants will have a website and access their social media accounts on their laptop/pc and smartphone for the day. It is important that participants can navigate and move between Zoom and their web browser on the day.
Training for Tourism and Hospitality Businesses only.