- This event has passed.
SECAD Tourism Town Skills Programme – Menu Planning Training
February 13, 2020 @ 9:00 am - March 25, 2020 @ 4:00 pm
This interactive training course will provide participants with practical culinary skills, help them to reduce labour and food cost expenses
Menu Planning Training
This interactive training course will provide participants with practical culinary skills, help them to reduce labour and food cost expenses in their kitchens and enable participants to develop interesting menus using local ingredients.
Our industry experts provide effective and professional culinary skills training that will enhance and provide participants with a greater understanding of profitability in their food offering.
This course is aimed at individuals working with food and beverage in the Hospitality Industry or those interested in developing a career in this sector.
- Food Cost Control to increase profits.
- Menu Design, Seasonality and Balance.
- Practical Demonstrations on the following Menu Items;
- Salads and Starters.
- One pot wonder
- Sweet bites.
- Learn how to maximise on the Coffee Culture
- Learn how to save and make money.
- Learn about new food trends.
- Meet Local Suppliers and Network with other Food Businesses.
Start Time: 9am Finish at 4pm.
Venue: South Cork, Cork Incubator Kitchens, Carrigaline