- This event has passed.
SECAD Tourism Towns Skills Programme – Instagram Marketing Programme 2
May 26, 2022 @ 2:09 pm
To provide the participant with the skills, tools and knowledge to be able to use Instagram effectively in their tourism business. To understand how tourists are using Instagram for inspiration and how they can gain new customers using Instagram.
All participants will
- Have an Instagram Business Account for their business and an Instagram strategy developed
- Know how to use Instagram to help promote their business, brand and product/service and increase sales and leads
- Know how to use all Instagram tools for better engagement and reach
This course will include the following:
- Creating an Instagram strategy – it is important that all participants know why they are using social media, who they are trying to talk with and a plan of how they will achieve their targets
- Instagram users demographics – how tourists are using Instagram for inspiration on tourist destinations, attractions and accommodation
- Designing visual content using apps like Wordswag, Boomerang, Timelapse and Reverse
- Setting up an Instagram Account – a walk through the step by step process of setting up a business account
- Understanding Instagram’s news feed filter to ensure high organic reach and engagement
- Instagram features and tools – a walk through features and tools and how to use them to increase engagement
- Running competitions is one of the most popular activities on social media. How to run a successful competition that complies with Instagram’s promotion guidelines
- Instagram advertising – how to successfully promote a post
- Facebook & Instagram Insights – a walk through insights and how to read the reports
- Case Studies – showcasing relevant case studies
- Hands on experience using Instagram tools and features.
- Hands on experience using Wordswag app
Sandra Hennessy holds the NUI Certificate in Training and Continuing Education and has over 17 years’ experience in delivering successful online marketing services, mentoring, consultancy and training.
Be Dynamic was set up in August 2010 and Sandra has worked in digital marketing since 2002. The business has gone from strength to strength and she works with a large portfolio of clients including LEO’s, Irish Times Training and The Irish Internet Association, Fáilte Ireland, Digital Marketing Institute, Enterprise Ireland, Skillnets and many private clients which consist of many SMEs, Micro-businesses and Start-ups.
Sandra works with a diverse range of sectors and she understands the hurdles businesses face in this digital age. Sandra delivers training on a variety of digital marketing topics including best practice web development and online advertising, email marketing, social media, SEO and mobile.
Sandra is a leader in her field and has been identified by many as a top resource of information on new technologies, tools and trends that will assist with the successful creations, implementation and management of digital marketing campaigns.
No refunds possible but if you purchase a ticket and cannot attend, then we are happy for you to transfer your ticket to a friend or a colleague.