A number of food producers in West and South Cork have benefited from a LEADER initiative that provides up to €200,000 in funding for artisan food companies and food start-ups.
SECAD Tourism Towns Skills Programme – YouTube Marketing (Half Day)
16th January 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm€10.00
The participants will learn how to market their business online using YouTube. All participants will understand the kind of videos they need to make and how to maximise their exposure to build brand awareness and sales / leads.
- Discover what types of videos work well on YouTube
- Define the videos that are needed to attract the right viewer and convert them to a customer
- Set up and brand a YouTube channel
- Learn how to optimise their channel and videos for YouTube search
- Learn how to create playlists to get more viewers
- Create thumbnail images that will encourage people to click play
- Plan and learn how to create a compelling channel trailer
- Introduction to YouTube – examples from businesses using YouTube effectively
- Steps to setting up their channel and tips / techniques on how to optimise their channel for YouTube search engine
- How to set up and promote playlists
- Tools for optimising videos and playlist (Including TubeBuddy and alternatives)
- Examples of great thumbnail images and tools for creating thumbnail images (Including Canva and alternatives)
- Examples of great channel trailers
- Planning YouTube channel trailers – key tips and techniques on creating effective channel trailers that attract views and potential customers
- Setting up YouTube channel and branding it
- Creating playlists
- Planning channel trailer
All participants should bring their existing Google account access details with them on the day
Amanda Webb – Spiderworking. Be Dynamic have partnered with Amanda on this module as she is a specialist in video marketing.