The Art of Effective Customer Communication
10 August @ 8:00 am - 10:00 amFree
Course Length: 1x 2hr Online Training using Zoom
Trainer: Mairead McCarthy, The Food Safety Company
Who should attend: Owners, managers & staff working within the Tourism & hospitality sector.
Objectives: This practical interactive workshop is designed to equip learners with the skills, knowledge and techniques to create a unique and memorable experience for the customer. Role play will be encouraged.
Date: Tuesday 10th August 2021
Time: 8am – 10am
Location: Comfort of your own home/ business via Zoom
- Interacting with customers
- Making eye contact
- Being confident in the product they are promoting
- Answering the phone in a helpful manner
- Answering emails
- Giving full and correct information to potential visitors
- Converting enquiries into sales
To secure your place email firstname.lastname@example.org with name, business, location, email & telephone no. Limited places so early booking is advisable.