- This event has passed.
Tourism Training: Video Creation & Marketing Module 1
October 12, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- 12th October 10am- 12.30am Module 1
- 21st October 10am-12.30am Module 2
Online Live : 2 X 2.5hr Online Training using Zoom
Trainer: Amanda Webb, Spiderworking on behalf of Be Dynamic
Learn how to plan, create, edit and upload videos using a smartphone, apps and web applications for use on websites and social media. Learn how to promote those videos online.
This hands-on workshop will give participants the skills and tools needed to create effective video using a smartphone and website applications. Delegates will leave the workshop having learned the skills they need to produce their own videos. They’ll understand how to make effective marketing videos for their business.
- This workshop will take participants through the key elements of shooting a marketing video including:
- Trainer and participant introductions. Outline key objectives of all participants
- How does video content fit into an online marketing strategy?
- Planning videos – What videos each participant should make that would benefit their business and customers
- What is the best structure for video?
- Choosing the right shots
- Storyboarding – how to storyboard the video to ensure good flow of information and structure
- Apps and tools for creating better video.
- Shooting video on a smartphone. Tools and tricks
- Finding the best light for videos and what equipment should participants invest in?
- Tools and tips for editing video
- How to upload video to popular hosting sites including Instagram, YouTube and Facebook
- How to get people to watch videos. Tips and techniques to achieve this.
Case Studies of businesses using video effectively to attract new tourists to their social media channels and website
Practical homework elements:
Create short form video content for social media
Planning and storyboarding a short video
Record a shoot and edit a short video for their business