Are you at a crossroads? Would you like to explore your options but don’t know how to start? Join us for a series of webinars dedicated to helping you decide what your next step should be
Webinar: Your job applications: are they hitting a dead end?
Date: Thursday, 25th March | Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Common obstacles when applying for a job
- Importance of reviewing the job description
- seeing the world through the employer’s eye
- Your CV – your personal sales brochure
- Tailoring your CV to your skills, experience & strengths to match the job
Webinar: Exploring the Pharma Industry: Get the inside track from an industry insider
Date: Thursday, 1st April | Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- What are the different types of pharma industry & the various departments that exist
- How to apply for an entry level position within pharma & the qualifications required
- Industry language – important for applications
Webinar: Mapping your next steps
Date: Thursday, 15th April | Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- What do you really want to do next – career, education?
- Putting steps in place to achieve your goals
- Make a plan that works for you
- How to keep focused as you work towards meeting your end goals
Webinar: Is remote working the future?
Date: Thursday, 22nd April | Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- What does remote working mean?
- How can you work effectively from home?
- self-motivation, productivity
- Does this way of working suit you? What is the reality of remote working, what can you expect?
- How to find remote job opportunities?
Webinar: Self-drive your future! – Could you be your own boss?
Date: Thursday, 29th April | Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- What you need to know before you decide to set out on the entrepreneurial journey
- What financial supports are available to people?
- How much can I earn without being registering as self-employed?
- What are the growth areas for new business?
Webinar: Are your skills relevant, or is education the next exit
Date: Thursday, 6th May | Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Understanding the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ)
- Reviewing your current qualifications
- Why education or training could be an option for you?
- Education & training options that are currently available
Please note you will receive a confirmation e-mail on registration. Please check all folders including junk e-mail folders for the confirmation email.
SECAD Online Learning Hub
We have taken our learning online, and designed training programmes to support Employment, Business, Community & Tourism Supports in addition to Wellbeing & Personal Development. Click here to watch our video and learn about the courses and how you can enroll. Click here to go straight to the SECAD Online Learning Hub.