10 ways small businesses can improve their social media presence for the Tourism Sector
May 25 @ 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm
This course is designed to help SMEs improve their social media content and effectiveness.
At the end of the workshop, each participant will:
- be able to develop an evolved social media marketing plan
- be able to create content that achieves high reach and engagement
- understand which channels will best suit their business and their target markets
- An overview of the key social media channels, the demographic using them and how they are using them.
- A review of their current channels and setting KPIs
- Case Studies: similar Irish and International businesses that are seeing a great return from their social media channels
- The top 10 actions they can implement now to help improve their content reach, engagement and sales
- An overview of the top 5 design apps Practical & Interactive Elements:
- Hands-on using some key features and tools on each channel.
- Content planning
Participants should be able to access their social media accounts on their laptop/pc and smartphone for the day. All participants should bring a laptop (not a tablet) and a smartphone to the training.
To reserve your place send an email with the subject TikTok Masterclass to firstname.lastname@example.org, include your name and business in the body of the email.
Free Free for Tourism Businesses