- This event has passed.
LinkedIn for the Tourism Sector
May 15 @ 10:00 am – 12:30 pm
To provide you with the skill, tools and knowledge to be able to use LinkedIn effectively for your tourism business. To be able to use LinkedIn to build a relevant network and for customer acquisition.
At the end of the workshop, you will:
- Have a LinkedIn profile and know how to use it for customer acquisition and business networking
- Understand why your profile is the foundation for a great LinkedIn account
- Be able to set up a company page
- An introduction to LinkedIn, what it is and who is using it
- Setting up a profile – writing an effective headline and summary (about us section)
- LinkedIn etiquette – understanding what is expected of you as a user
- Top 5 tips for succeeding on LinkedIn
- Introduction to key features and tools
- Hashtags – what they are and how to use them effectively on LinkedIn
- Following vs. connecting
- Personalising your public profile
- Company pages: creating a company page and building a network
- Case studies – relevant case studies showcasing businesses that have experienced real results using the tools available in LinkedIn
Participants should have gone through the basics of setting up a LinkedIn account and verified their account
(this will be in the form of an email). Assistance can be provided if necessary, via email and/or phone.
To reserve your place send an email with the subject TikTok Masterclass to firstname.lastname@example.org, include your name and business in the body of the email.