10 ways small businesses can improve their social media presence
October 25 @ 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Date: Tuesday October 25th 2022
Time: 2- 4.30pm
Delivery: Online Training using Zoom
Course length: 2.5hr
Trainer: Sandra Hennessey BeDynamic
Book to register firstname.lastname@example.org with name, business, location, email address and mobile
This course is designed to help SMEs improve their social media content and effectiveness.
At the end of the workshop, each participant will:
- be able to develop an evolved social media marketing plan
- be able to create content that achieves high reach and engagement
- understand which channels will best suit their business and their target markets
An overview of the key social media channels, the demographic using them and how they are using them.
- A review of their current channels and setting KPIs
- Case Studies: similar Irish and International businesses that are seeing a great return from their social media channels
- The top 10 actions they can implement now to help improve their content reach, engagement and sales
- An overview of the top 5 design apps Practical & Interactive Elements:
- Hands-on using some key features and tools on each channel.
- Content planning
Participants should be able to access their social media accounts on their laptop/pc and smartphone for the day. All participants should bring a laptop (not a tablet) and a smartphone to the training.
Training for Tourism and Hospitality Businesses only.