- This event has passed.
TikTok Masterclass for Beginners
October 20, 2022 @ 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Date: Thursday October 20th 2022
Time: 2pm – 4.30pm
Delivery: Online Training using Zoom
Course length: 2.5hr
Trainer: Sandra Hennessey BeDynamic
Book to register email@example.com with name, business, location, email address and mobile
This course is designed to help you understand if TikTok is right and relevant for your business and know how to use TikTok effectively when marketing your business.
At the end of the session, you will:
- Know how to create a TikTok account & understand the difference between personal & public accounts.
- Understand how to use some of the most popular TikTok features
- Be able to plan your TikTok content calendar
- TikTok user demographics and how businesses are using it effectively as a communication and marketing tool
- Creating a public account for your business
- Key features and tools and hand son experience using some of them
- Content planning – what content will and won’t work on TikTok
- Using hashtags effectively
- Understanding the For You Feed in TikTok
- Case studies – real businesses using TikTok as an effective marketing and communications tool.
Attendees should have the TikTok account created and be logged into the app on the day.
Training for Tourism and Hospitality Businesses only.