May 18, 2022
Date & Time:
18th May (Wednesday) @ 10- 12.30
1 X 2.5hr Online Training using Zoom
Sandra Hennessy, Be Dynamic
Book to register
firstname.lastname@example.org with name, business, location, email address and telephone number
This course will give you the skills to be able to create more impactful social media posts using Canva including images, slideshows and videos.
At the end of the session, you will:
- Have created at least 3 new pieces of social media content (1 image, 1 slideshow/carousal and 1 video)
- Know how to access and use more advanced Canva features
- Creating an account – free vs pro (it is recommended that all participants upgrade to the pro account €12.95 p/m for the session but it is not mandatory)
- Content planning – using Canva to create stand out content and planning your next weeks’ posts
- Saving & using your brand assets e.g. colour scheme, logos etc
- Creating images, slideshows and videos using Canva
- Layering elements and using grids effectively
Creating social media content that stands out is very important – this course will allow you to get hands on experience using advanced Canva tools and techniques to create impactful social media content.
Attendees should have a Canva account created and be logged into the website (On PC/Laptop NOT Tablet) on the day.