- This event has passed.
Instagram Reels for Business – Beginners – Intermediate
12 May @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Date & Time: Thursday 12th May @ 10am- 12.30pm
Course Length: 1 *2.5hr Online Training using Zoom
Trainer: Sandra Hennessy, Be Dynamic
Book to register email@example.com with name, business, location, email address and telephone number
Instagram is used by over a billion people and Reels has become an integral part of business marketing. Attend this workshop and get hands on experience creating a reel from scratch. Learn from what other similar businesses are doing. Know how to use Reels as part of your social media strategy and how it can help you to increase your content reach and engagement.
This course is designed to help you to understand how reels can enhance your business and brand and how it will assist you with lead generation and sales.
At the end of the session, you will:
- Know why you should use reels as part of your content strategy
- Know how to use some of the most popular Reels features
- Be able to plan your Reels content calendar
- Reels user demographics and how businesses are using it effectively as a communication and marketing tool
- Key features and tools and hands on experience using some of them
- Planning and creating a reel from scratch
- Content planning – what content will and won’t work in Reels
- Using hashtags effectively
- Case studies – real businesses using Reels as an effective marketing and communications tool.
Attendees should have an Instagram account created and be logged into the app on the day.