- This event has passed.
TikTok for Tourism Businesses (Beginners – Intermediate) – Online
May 24, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Date & Time: 24th May (Tuesday) @ 10am – 12.30
Course length: 1 X 2.5hr Online Training using Zoom
Trainer: Sandra Hennessy, Be Dynamic
Book to register firstname.lastname@example.org with name, business, location, email address and telephone number
This course is designed to help you understand if TikTok is right and relevant for your business and know how to use TikTok effectively when marketing your business.
At the end of the session, you will:
- Know how to create a TikTok account and understand the difference between personal and public accounts.
- Understand how to use some of the most popular TikTok features
- Be able to plan your TikTok content calendar
- Have set up a TikTok for business account (on desktop) and be able to create a TikTok advertising campaign.
- TikTok user demographics and how businesses are using it effectively as a communication and marketing tool
- Creating a public account for your business
- Key features and tools and hand son experience using some of them
- Content planning – what content will and won’t work on TikTok
- Using hashtags effectively
- Understanding the For You Feed in TikTok
- Case studies – real businesses using TikTok as an effective marketing and communications tool.
Attendees should have the TikTok account created and be logged into the app on the day.
Content for Website
TikTok has over 1Billion users globally making it a big player in the social media world. Businesses of all sizes should consider using TikTok to market their business but it is important to understand how to use it effectively and what content will and won’t work. This course will help you to decide if TikTok is right for your business and will give you the skills, tools and knowledge to be able to use it effectively as a marketing and communications tool for your business.