- This event has passed.
TikTok Masterclass the Tourism Sector
April 18 @ 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm
This course is designed to help you understand if TikTok is right and relevant for your business and know how to use TikTok effectively when marketing your business.
At the end of the session, you will:
- Know how to create a TikTok account and understand the difference between personal and public accounts.
- Understand how to use some of the most popular TikTok features
- Be able to plan your TikTok content calendar
- TikTok user demographics and how businesses are using it effectively as a communication and marketing tool
- Creating a public account for your business
- Content planning – what content will and won’t work on TikTok
- Using hashtags effectively
- Understanding the For You Feed in TikTok
- Using CapCut auto cut & templates to create TikTok videos
- Case studies – real businesses using TikTok as an effective marketing and communications tool.
Attendees should have the TikTok account created and be logged into the app on the day.
To reserve your place send an email with the subject TikTok Masterclass to firstname.lastname@example.org, include your name and business in the body of the email.