- This event has passed.
Menu Planning Mindful Energy Consumption Workshop for Hospitality Businesses – Part 2
February 8 @ 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Dates: February 1st and February 8th 2023
Time: 10am- 1.00pm
Delivery: 2 half day workshops. In Person.
Trainer: Francois Conradie; Chef, Restauranteur, Trainer with The Food Safety Co.
Booking by January 26th to email@example.com (note for Tourism and Hospitality Businesses Only.)
At the end of the workshop each participant will know how to increase their efficiencies in their operations and reduce their overall costs.
At the end of the workshop(s) each participant will:
- Be aware of areas where inefficiencies may arise in energy usage and resource usage.
- Be able to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Be able to cost more effectively to increase profits.
Course Content- February 1st – Workshop 1:
- Energy efficiency – Inefficient energy practices.
- Energy Saving
- Saving costs by reducing your bills
- Cooking efficiently in the kitchen – Getting the most from your resources.
- Menu Planning.
Course Content- February 8th – Workshop 2
- Food Waste – Keeping the money in your business.
- Reducing waste.
- Action Plan.
- Costing and Food Sales.
- Cost components.
- Increase sales.
Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place. Limited spaces so early booking advised.