Training & Capacity Building
SECAD Partnership works with communities to offer advice and guidance on project design and development. SECAD Partnership can provide training sessions to voluntary community groups and volunteers to upskill and empower them to plan and manage their projects or activities to best effect.
Training programmes may include:
- Identifying the needs in your community and making a plan
- Preparing applications for public and private funding for community groups
- PR and social media for community groups
- Insurance consideration for community groups
- How to prepare a strategic plan for community groups
- Roles of officers in community group
- Holding effective meetings
- Training for communities to establish network structures
- Community group governance training
SECAD will run town based training programmes in 2019, with programmes currently being planned (Rural Towns & Community Training initiatives through LEADER). To express interest in participating, contact SECAD.
Programmes are subject to eligibility and funding and also run at varying times throughout the year.