Training & Capacity Building
SECAD Partnership works with communities to offer advice and guidance on project design and development. SECAD Partnership can provide training sessions to voluntary community groups and volunteers to upskill and empower them to plan and manage their projects or activities to best effect.
Training programmes may include:
- Identifying the needs in your community and making a plan
- Preparing applications for public and private funding for community groups
- PR and social media for community groups
- Insurance consideration for community groups
- How to prepare a strategic plan for community groups
- Roles of officers in community group
- Holding effective meetings
- Training for communities to establish network structures
- Community group governance training
SECAD will run town based training programmes in 2019, with programmes currently being planned (Rural Towns & Community Training initiatives through LEADER). To express interest in participating, contact SECAD.
Programmes are subject to eligibility and funding and also run at varying times throughout the year.
Training & Capacity Building Case Studies
NEWS & EVENTS
Fourteen projects in communities overseen by SECAD Partnership CLG across South and West Cork were awarded LEADER funding this week. The projects were identified as most in need of support under the LEADER programme 2014-2020…read more
‘Meet the Founder’ networking event at Midleton Community Enterprise Centre brought together twenty participants from SECAD’s Women’s Rural Entrepreneurial Network (WREN) and six female entrepreneurs and business women from Cork’s local business community.read more
Are you out of work and looking to enter/re-enter the work force? Are you interested in working as a care assistant in a care home, community setting or a hospital? Maybe you are considering other career options?read more
SECAD Partnership CLG
Midleton Community Enterprise Centre, Owennacurra Business Park,
Knockgriffin, Midleton, Co. Cork, P25 Y893
+353 21 4613432